Fuse PSP version 0.10.0.21 released

New in this version:

• Bugfix: Tape/disk status icons should no longer clear when switching between emulator and menu
  • Added tape browser: can now reposition tape location from the System tab (if a tape is loaded)
  • Added tape rewinding, playback (System tab)
  • Added an option to enable/disable tape traps (fixes games like splATTR)
  • Added program counter (PC) display – enable/disable in the Options tab

There is a pattern here – a lot of tape-related updates in this release. Enjoy!

Download

This entry was posted in Fuse, Release and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Fuse PSP version 0.10.0.21 released

1. Pingback: Zx Spectrum Emulator: Fuse PSP v0.10.0.21 , PSP Hacks - PSP Slim Hacks

2. PSP Hacks says:

Thanks Uberjack, another great release. Posted on our site :)

3. ewgf says:

This is brilliant! The PC counter will be handy to see if the Spectrum has crashed, but the tape browser is invaluable for some games!

Many many thanks for this, mate.

4. Barts says:

Hey there!

I have written about your emulator just recently and you update five days later, thus forcing me to edit my fresh post. Argh, how annoying!

In all seriousness though, thanks for bringing Fuse to PSP owners. I, for one, salute you!

Cheers,

Barts

5. Andrew says:

Hello

This looks great but is this release compatible with FW v5.5 and above?

When I extract the Fuse zip to the /PSP/GAME/ folder on the memory stick of my new PSP I get the “This game cannot be started. The data is corrupted” message.

Thanks,

Andrew

• Akop says:

5.5 does not currently support custom firmware, and you cannot run these apps without it.

And apparently I’m mistaken. In any case, I haven’t tested it with that version, and I have no idea whether it works or not. Perhaps one of the visitors may have an answer.

6. Brian Johnson says:

I get the “data is corrupted” message on firmware 6.0, so I suspect this does not yet work on this version. Any e.t.a.’s on the next version Akop?

Thanks,
    Brian

• Akop says:

I’m not really up-to-date with custom firmware releases nowadays, but I’m not sure 6.0 has been “unlocked” yet.

There are currently no update plans for Fuse.

• Robin says:

Can you tell us what was the last firmware version it worked on?
        I get Fuse to work but gives the message “ERROR LOADING FILE” when I try to load game images/snapshots which work on FUSE on a PC.

Thanks

7. Spathi says:

Is there any way to adjust the border?… so we can have a 2 or so pixel border in wide screen or 2 at the top and bottom and xx at the sides.

Does putting something in the config folder work for things such as this?

Comments are closed.